Saturday, February 26, 2011

Do You Believe in Yourself?

   You are giving in your 101% towards something you really want to achieve or fighting for something so bad that every vein in your body is dedicated towards it and then…BHAM! Suddenly this moment amidst the blues where you suddenly feel like giving up on it. The thoughts in your head are going against  your will striving for it. “I can’t do this anymore!” …. “This is not what I really want!”…. “ Am I really giving my 101% ?”…. “ I wanna give up!”…. “ God! Why me?'”…. “Why do I have to do this?”….

believe_small1

    Don’t let any of this get to you, it could break you! Believe in yourself! That’s what you will always…always do, right!?!? Despite what others tell you. But what matters the most is your belief system, based on your thoughts, experiences, circumstances and character, that will always help you trust your instinct or intuition or gut feeling, whatever term you prefer using. It is your inner self what makes your outer self! It is what you say to yourself that becomes. We are humans, we are bound to doubt during our rough phases in life, but that doesn’t mean we think of giving up on ourselves just because of this one rough phase. Guess what, God did not say your life is going to be smooth and easy or be the way we want it to be. “We all are perfectly imperfect!” It is the challenges and the tough times that make our lives so much more interesting.

   “The key to keep moving forward during your hard times, is to let your vision for your life be guided not by what you can see but by what you can imagine.” – Nick Vijicic

   Learn to believe where other’s doubt and half the task is already accomplished. Believing in yourself is what takes courage and will power. It makes you stronger and increases your FAITH in yourself and the Almighty. When you strongly believe in something, believe in it with all your heart, mind and soul. Automatically your mind gets into alignment with what you desire. And you feel that strong driving force waking you out of bed, getting you on fire. This is when you focus on “WHY” and not “HOW”. The “HOW” makes you doubt and grows your fears, the “WHY” ignites you, pushes you no matter what. – Like a horse/stallion running a race with blinders, just focused on winning the race. Stand your ground! Keep saying to yourself a million times- “I Believe I can…”, “I Believe I am…”, “I Believe I will…”

   There are always dark sides, but it’s just a side (just like a coin has two sides). You can choose not to look at it. Become a possibilitarian, no matter how dark your life seems to be, raise your sights and see the possibilities. Always see them, for they are always there.

   At the end of the day, what matters  is that phenomenal feeling of achieving that goal/desire you strived really hard for. That is what you focus on, the end result and it’s fruitful benefits…. the “Why do I want to do this ?”  attitude.

TRUST your instincts ! BELIEVE in yourself ! LIFE is what YOU make out of it!

It’s yours to conquer…JUST BELIVE ! JUST DO IT !

Vishal D

 

3 comments:

Romit Jethwaney said... [Reply]

Much required. WIll keep revising this post in my head. And the Magic will unfold. I can feel it in my gut. ! Thanks man. Much Love !

Vijay Gaikwad said... [Reply]

Believing in yourself is one of the first steps to success. If you don't have confidence in yourself, it will be difficult to succeed in anything. Thanks dude !! m waiting for ur more blogs. :)

Life Quotes said... [Reply]

I like the way you explained about “Do You Believe in Yourself?” I want to show gratitude for writing such a good feature article, really will support me out in frequent ways…

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated